Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Moonlight and Mania

Here it is at last folks, our latest recorded song, "Moonlight".



Listen with all your heart.

And.. this Friday, at 8:00 in the evening, The Great Interference will be in concert at the Teen Mania campus near Lindale, TX.


Here are the details.

THE GREAT INTERFERENCE
Teen Mania
Lindale, TX
8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Doors open at 7:30


















Nothing official, but we are hoping to have a new and improved album available for sale Friday night.  We are terribly excited to share it with you.  Come and hear us!


Emma
and THE GREAT INTERFERENCE

2 comments:

Kristin P. said...

I *love* this song.

Out of curiosity, which of you girls sings the back up vocals on "Moonlight"? The arrangement is quite compelling, sweet but full of emotion - just beautiful.

Unknown said...

Oh! I'm so glad you love it and have enjoyed it so Kristin! I get chills every time I listen to it and play it. The way you described it is so perfect, it is indeed full of emotion! The words are so simple, but so real. It blesses me tremendously!

Emma solos the song I sing the back-up/harmony parts. I had so much fun playing with the harmony on this song, trying to find the perfect harmony that complimented the melody. I'm so thrilled that you like it!!

Many blessings!!