Thursday, July 2, 2009

At the Crossroads again

It's official!

Join us July 11, 2009, at Crossroads Coffeehouse and Music Co., for a long awaited concert. Doors open at 7:00. Music begins at 7:30. Admission is $5 and $25 for a family of 5+.


The Great Interference

Six Siblings, One Band, and an evening of Music and Film

The Ramseys are local artists who enjoy making music as a family. Their music is acoustic folk rock, intertwining drums and guitar with three vocals, piano, and cello. The night will include the premiere of their first music video and a showing of their creative 3 min. short film, "The Boy with $100".

Here's hoping to see you there!

Emma

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys,
Just thought I'd let you know I put your widget up on my blog. I think your music has great potential. Keep up the good work!

Marigold.

Unknown said...

I went to your concert tonight, and it moved me to tears on more than one occasion. God definately did some interfering in my heart, tonight. I'm so glad....I want His interference to never stop! I hope and pray to see you all again soon..........God blessed me through your precious family!

In S.S. there is a new place called 'The Venue'. The other day, I cut it out of the paper and placed it near my computer keyboard. It is near the China House on I-30. It says, "Showcasing Live and Local Talent Every Friday and Saturday from 7-11pm * Live Bands, Karoke, Acoustic Performances, Private Parties" and it also says, "Do you perform or have a band?" "Call 903-951-6135 or email: ssvenue@gmail.com" .

It just recently opened. It is an environment where no smoking or alcohol is permitted!

I'm thinking it's no coincidence that I had this by my computer, and then heard you all tonight. God's timing is impeccable!

Shannon was so right on about you all! Authentic and the real deal!

Thank you and God bless you all,
Melissa Doddridge

Kristin P. said...

How did the event go? I'm so glad you could put it on!

And I adore your new band photo. So classic and modern and - wonderful. =)